In February 2018, members of Bethany Baptist will be asked to make a three-year pledge to the capital campaign. The purpose is to enhance our facility and landscaping. If you would like to help kick-off the campaign with a year-end gift, please note Forward in Faith Campaign on your designated contribution. Please contact Kari Schell or Martin Meeks with any questions on early gifts.
Please pray for God’s guidance throughout this process as well as the campaign volunteers and entire Bethany community. This is an important moment in our church’s history and we thank you for your interest!
There are multiple ways to give to Bethany Baptist Church
- Include a check or cash in the offering plate. If giving cash consider using offering envelopes so contribution may be recorded to your giving account.
- Give online through PayPal through your choice of a credit or debit card or directly from your PayPal account. (Paypal will send you a transaction verification email.)
Give directly from your bank account through their direct payment system. This may be set up as either one-time or recurring payments. Payments should be directed to:
Bethany Baptist Church
2025 Skillman Ave W
Roseville, MN 55113
- Contribute appreciated stock (contact Martin Meeks at or Kari Schell for further information at email@example.com )
You always have the options of designating your contributions to particular projects the church is currently engaged in. Please note any special designations with your gift or send a note to the Financial Secretary at email above. Current approved designations include:
- General fund (includes missions and operating expenses of our church)
- Deacon fund (used to show love to those in our congregation who are hurting)
- Church Makeover Project (for facilities and landscape improvements)
All undesignated gifts will be applied to the general fund.