There are multiple ways to give to Bethany Baptist Church
- Include a check or cash in the offering plate. If giving cash consider using offering envelopes so contribution may be recorded to your giving account.
- Give online through PayPal through your choice of a credit or debit card or directly from your PayPal account. (Paypal will send you a transaction verification email.)
- Give directly from your bank account through their direct payment system. This may be set up as either one-time or recurring payments. Payments should be directed to:
Bethany Baptist Church
2025 Skillman Ave W
Roseville, MN 55113
- Contribute appreciated stock (contact Martin Meeks at or Kari Schell for further information at email@example.com )
You always have the options of designating your contributions to particular projects the church is currently engaged in. Please note any special designations with your gift or send a note to the Financial Secretary at email above. Current approved designations include:
- General fund (includes missions and operating expenses of our church)
- Deacon fund (used to show love to those in our congregation who are hurting)
- Church Makeover Project (for facilities and landscape improvements)
All undesignated gifts will be applied to the general fund.
We received many gifts to the capital campaign! A special thank you to those who returned their commitment cards and the many volunteers who gave of their time. If you have not returned your commitment card, please do so as soon as possible. Pledge cards can be placed in sealed envelope and put in offering plate or mailed to church office.